Please review our frequently asked questions below. If you have additional questions please contact the restaurant to speak with a manager.
Carryout for a Cause Events
- What are the available dates to have a Carryout for a Cause fundraiser?
Fundraisers can be held on available Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesday from open to close.
- Who can host Carryout for a Cause fundraisers?
Non-profit organizations 501(c) (3) or other not-for-profit with a tax ID number.
- How do I set up a Carryout for a Cause fundraiser?
- Head over to our Carryout for a Cause Registration page
- Select the state, Applebee’s location and an available date on the calendar.
- Complete the registration form and submit for approval.
- When should we start promoting our Carryout for a Cause fundraiser?
As soon as your fundraiser is approved use your fundraiser web page to get the word out to your friends, family and supporters. Send emails, post flyers and share on social media.
Please note: Carryout for a Cause fundraisers may not be advertised or solicited in the restaurant or on the property.
- How do our supporters participate in the Carryout for a Cause fundraiser?
On the day of your fundraiser your supporters place a Carside To Go or Pickup Inside To Go order via Applebees.com or our mobile app anytime between open until close and enter the special promo code DOINGOOD in the Enter Promo Code box at checkout. -$0.01 will appear next to the DOINGOOD promo code. This is how supporters know their order has been associated with the Carryout for a Cause fundraiser and 15% of the sales (excluding tax and gratuity) from their order will be donated back to the non-profit organization.
- Can Carryout for a Cause orders be placed over the phone, at the restaurant or through 3rd party delivery services (Uber Eats, Grubhub, etc.)?
No. In order to participate in the Carryout for a Cause fundraiser guests must place their orders on Applebees.com or our mobile app.
- When will we know how much our Carryout for a Cause fundraiser raised?
You will receive an email within 1 week after your event letting you know how much was raised.
Please note: The total is calculated externally therefore the management or restaurant team will not be able provide you with the total amount raised.
- How do we receive the funds raised from our Carryout for a Cause fundraiser?
A check made out to the organization will be sent to the address you provide within 30 days of your Carryout for a Cause fundraiser.